• Instead of replacing boards every season, we have them re-skinned so they are as good as new but have less impact on the environment.
• We recycle as much as possible, use recycled paper in the office and provide recycling facilities for our customers and staff.
• Our coaches wear Gul Recore Bamboo suits combining recycled polyester, bamboo and solvent free lamination to produce the most high performance wetsuit with minimal environmental impact.
• When possible, we use harvested and filtered rain water to wash out wetsuits and equipment.
• The electricity used in our office comes from Ecotricity who take the money their customers spend on electricity and invest it in clean forms of power like wind energy.
• We've installed photo voltaic panels on our roof so we can power our office's pc, printer and 'phones by the South West's glorious sunshine.
• All our promotion materials are printed on recycled paper using non gm, soy based inks.
• We raise money for Surfers Against Sewage, an environmental campaign group as well as the Marine Conservation Society which protects sea birds and animals.
Join the Beach Clean Network and get volunteeting in your area.